2015 S9 Model. This new model only operates with 40+ poly balls only.
Free accessories with the model:
- 1 Ball collection net
- 1 Ball pick-up net
- 2 Spare spin gears
- 100 Double Fish 1-Star 40+ poly balls are included
- Balls are included for U.S./Canada buyers only due to safety shipping restrictions.
- Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.
- Folding serving head design helps to minimize packaging dimensions and shipping costs
- Serving Frequency: 30-100 balls/minute
- Serving Speed : 4-40 meters/second
- Serving Angle : in the range of +/-45 degrees.
- Features and functions: 4 serving modes, 18 landing points, 9 different spins and initial serve.
Package Dimensions: 39" x 22" x 19"
Package Weight: 55lbs.
• Dual-head server allows player to choose topspin and backspin serves simultaneously.
• 5 built-in programs provide professional players with more than 200 combinations of serves at the 18 landing points, along with a mixture of topspin, backspin and different levels of speed, curve and spin balls.
• 5 user-programmable memory settings can be set to design a variety of customized games based on the desired level of difficulty.
• Intelligent random mode provides a mixture of top and back spin serves with different levels of curve, speed and spin landing randomly at the 18 points on 1) the entire table tennis court, 2) the left side only or 3) the right side only.
• Combination of high & low spin serves and high & low speed serves
• 18 landing points of your choice are set accurately on the table tennis court from left to right, up to 9 points for long range balls and 9 points for short range balls.
• Regular mode is set for various kinds of landings at one point to be chosen from 18 possible points as desired by the player.
• 18 landing points that can be set in Self-program mode for various kinds of landings on the entire table tennis court as desired by the player.
• Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 18 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
• Mixed Random Mode: Balls can land randomly in a mixture of long range or short range across the court, for a total of 18 possible points, with a choice of landings on 1) the entire width of the court, 2) only the left side, or 3) only the right side.
• Initial service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
• Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
• Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
• Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency.
• 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
• Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.
• Power specifications: 110V for US/Canada customers, 220-240V for the rest of the world
OUKEI TW2700-S9 Pingpong Ball Serving/Throwing Machine
- Brand: OUEKI
- Product Code: S9
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,449.00 CAD